Updates to Drinktrack and One to Watch
I submitted updates for Drinktrack and One to Watch to the App Store today.
In One to Watch, I made a small tweak to how you swap between the lists of watched and unwatched films. I think switching to a segmented control both makes the process simpler and exposes the feature more prominently.
The changes to Drinktrack are more worthwhile:
- You can now elect to use 0.5% increments of AbV.
- U.S. measures are included. For U.S. users, they are put at the beginning of the list of measures. For the rest of the world, they’re appended.
- A few extra measures. 75ml glasses of wine, ⅔ and ⅓ of a pint for fancy-pants craft beer bars.
- Quicker way to move drinks between days: little buttons to go forward and back.
- General design tweaks to fit in with iOS 7, which I thought I released ages ago, but it turned out I didn’t. Ooops.
Expect them to be on the App Store within the week.